I have wanted to embed a round loaf into a rectangle loaf for a long time now…so this week I worked on doing that. It didn’t start out too smoothly. I was pouring into two round tubes (as one wouldn’t be long enough to fill the whole mold. Well as I was pouring the second tube the bottom split open on me! I was able to salvage most of it cause I had my pot right next to it so I dumped the cascading soap into it and then poured it into a silicon mold which I ended up cutting into squares and embedding…but it didn’t start out smoothly. I might try to cut the round soap in half next time…well see. All in all for something that I didn’t think would come out good it wasn’t half bad.
The I wanted to create something from a MP project I’d seen with CP soap. It worked well and I love the look of it. I just messed up on alternating my colors. Oops! But it still looks neat.