I find that the two colors that are the hardest to work with in soap with fragrance are pink and purple. They morph too easily with even the slightest color to a fragrance. I tested pink. I used the Bright Cherry LabColor (diluted). I used about a 1/4 teaspoon of color to 3oz of soap.
The pictures on the right are just after I poured the soap and the pictures on the left are 36 hours after pouring.
Mystery Fragrance #1
This one initially had a yellow/orange tint to it, but surprisingly it cured to a nice deep purple-pink after 36 hours.
Mystery Fragrance #2
Light pink when poured. It got a little deeper as it cured you can see hints of yellow-orange affecting the pink making it a bit more muted, but still a pretty color.
Mystery Fragrance #3
This one was really light when I poured it and got nice and dark as it cured. That surprised me. One thing I noticed is that this time the soap didn’t get flaky/crumbly at all. Makes me want to do more testing with this scent since I got two completely different results.
Mystery Fragrance #4
Well I expected this one to go orange when I poured it. You can see the pink trying to fight through but it’s really much more orange than pink.
Mystery Fragrance #5
Light pink to pour that turned a dark rich pink.
Mystery Fragrance #6
You can see hints of orange-yellow muting the pink a little in this one. It almost has a purplish feel to it.
Mystery Fragrance #7
Definitely colored orange a little bit. Still don’t like this fragrance. Still made my eyes sting!
Mystery Fragrance #8
Pretty much the same results as #7 color wise. Really not a fan of this fragrance. It’s my least favorite of them all.