I’m back. Yes I sat out last week. I’ve made salt bars before and I’m just not a fan of them so I spent the week working on restocks I need of other soaps.
Now on to this week’s challenge! Oh my word! May I just say my soap was being difficult this week. Every batch I made refused to get thick. I finally got my Black-Raspberry & Vanilla batch to get thick enough for me to do some small peaked tops (note key word is “small” here).
As you can see in the pictures I also layered this soap and embedded hearts in the top later…that made doing the peaks a bit more difficult too. Overall I think it’s a cute soap and I’ll definitely keep the technique in mind for future batches.