I admit it! I’m not good at blending essential oils. Partly because I’m too picky, partly because so many essential oils give me headaches I just avoid them. What I’m looking for are some suggestions on different essential oil blends. I’ll create a list of some I use (and love) and then I’d love to hear some of your favorites and I’ll create a list of those here too. It can be a kind of reference place for everyone.
Side Note: I cannot go near geranium. I’m extremely allergic to that EO. It’s not pretty when I’m around it! Also, I can’t do lemongrass. Not sure why, but lemongrass and I just don’t get along!
- Clove Bud & Orange (1/2 ratio)
- Cinnamon, Clove, Orange, Lemon (1/1/3/2 ratio)
- Anise & Peppermint (2/1 ratio)
- Spearmint & Eucalyptus (2/1.5 ration)
- Orange, Lemon & Pink Grapefruit (1/1/1 ratio)
- Rosemary, Lavender, & Peppermint (2/1/1 ratio)
- Tea Tree & Lavender (2/1 ratio)