For this soap I played around with a new embed technique. I had some left over green soap from a project. Didn’t know what to do with it. At the time I was working on laundry soap and had my food processor out and I though why don’t I shred it. Once I’d done that it made me think of grass. Then as I was going through my fragrances I came across Raspberry Bellini. I decided that I’d make a soap “Field of Raspberries.” I made some purple embeds, chopped them up and then embedded everything in a base base. It wasn’t exactly what I was going for, but still kind of cool and a soap that’s different from everything else I’ve made recently.
Raspberry Bellini is now available!