What did I accomplish in 2014? A fair amount!
- I made over 3000 bars of soap (less than 2013, but I was much smarter with my soap making in 2014)
- I experimented with some new products AND added a number of them to my line: bath bombs, foot fizzies, muscle salve/balm, and a green cleaning line.
- A realized that some of my products needed to become seasonal products for the winter as they just didn’t sell well enough during the year. The biggest of those are my cupcakes soaps.
- I did less markets, but was smarter about it. I worked less to make more money. I learned that a few more needed to get cut out in 2015.
- Online Sales: I was on par with what I did in 2013. I wasn’t happy about that. I really wanted to grow my online sales, so that’s definitely a goal for this year.
- Wholesale saw a small increase in new clients, but a definite increase in repeat orders.
- Made some major updates to the webpage. I’m much happier about them. I do however have some more updates in mind for 2015.
- I attended my second Soap Conference. I learned some new things and got to visit my Aunt as well.
- I received my Advance Certification for CP soap making.
- I got certified by the Soap Guild as an Advance Teacher.
Quite the year! I have many goals for 2015, but that’s for another post!