Now that we reviewed 2018, let’s look at what I hope to accomplish in 2019!
- Increase sales. I’m not putting a number out there this year. I think I have reached a point in the business where it’s harder to increase sales, and I need to not be so down on myself if I don’t reach that number. I think it’s just good to have the goal to increase sales.
- On that account I need to come up with specific ways to increase sales and implement them.
- Increase online sales. I have the new webpage. Now I need to implement a number of ideas I have been playing around with to grow my online business.
- Continue to make sure I’m 100% GMP compliant.
- Evaluate my teaching schedule/classes/goals and come up with a plan for getting the most out of teaching.
- Continue to grow our local New England Chapter. Have more meet ups. Proctor test sessions.
- Complete (and pass) my Master Exam. My deadline is April 7th to get all this done. I can do this. I WILL do this.
- Take the new Cosmetic Certification Test.
- New Products: Traditional Shaving soap! I also want to learn how to make Liquid soap (not that I have plans currently to add it to my line).
- If time permits work on growing sales of my custom favor soaps.
- Finish redesigning all my labels. I started that in 2018 and I need to finish up the complete revamping of my label designs!
- Less is More! Apply this to my product line this year. I want to evaluate the products I make and make some decisions on what I should discontinue. What products are worth making and what aren’t? And what should I cut out?
- Do some serious thinking about where I want the business to go and how to get to that point.
- Use FB to promote/sell items more. I have a large following and I need to not be afraid to try and “sell” my products. Whether it’s featured items, subscription boxes, specialty pre-order items. I need to find a way to really use the potential social media offers.
So, 2019 let’s do this.