I’ve been neglectful of the business this month. I’ve done only what I’ve had to do and not much else. I’m going to be so very behind come April, but as my Master Test deadline approaches I’ve had to spend most of my waking hours on it. There will be some long days in April, but I’ll manage to catch up…somehow. *oye* Anyway, don’t be surprised if the majority of my photos are of my working on my test ha! I kid you not when I say I pretty much spent EVERY DAY this month working on it…well pretty much every day the past three months, but this month has felt more desperate than the previous two. Ha!
March 1, 2019: Editing
I tired. Yes, I was very tired. But, I did also try. Ha! Proofreading. Always proofread!
March 2, 2019: Oil Pick Up
That’s a lot of coconut! I should be good for the next 4 to 6 months ha! Another soap maker and I split this order. Buying in bulk saves you a lot of money. And when you can drive to pick it up it’s even better! You save in shipping!
March 4, 2019: Finishing up Part 1
This was ready to submit. I don’t know what’s more nerve wreaking. Submitting it and hoping you have everything required and haven’t missed/forgotten anything. Or waiting for the results. Either way, this went out and I was exhausted by the time it went out. But, there was no rest for the weary I had to start up on my Topical report right away.
March 5, 2019: Mold Addiction
I admit it. I’m addicted to molds. No idea what I’m gonna do with these, but I couldn’t resist them when I saw them.
March 6, 2019: Photo Editing
I had to take a day to take photos of my spring soaps and then edit them. They needed to get posted on my webpage. I also had to take the day to create labels. I still managed to get a little studying in for the exam, but this was one of the days where business had to come first.
March 7, 2019: Making coherent sense of all my sources
I’m a write by hand kind of girl when it comes to researching and organizing my thoughts and all my sources (and I had a TON of sources I needed to pull info from). This was the start of my work on gathering all that info from articles in one place.
March 9, 2019: Editing
I tried to do some soaps for Easter. I failed. These embeds were going to be cute Easter soaps. Key word: “were”. SIGH.
March 12, 2019: Cream Soap
I have tons of cream soap left from all my testing. I have an awesome neighbor who has tested out all of my shaving soaps and I asked him if he wanted to try these out. So I took some from every different batch I made and made up some jars for him to try.
March 14, 2019: Topical Report Progress
Progress! Introduction and a couple sections written. At this point I’ve done nothing but work on this report every free moment, but it’s coming along and so far I’m happy with how it’s progressing.
March 17, 2019: Happy St. Patrick’s Day
I had to do some packaging of the spring soaps since I had a market coming up and I needed them ready. I also needed to get out of the house for a bit so I took a walk and came across the bonus picture ;).
March 19, 2019: Shaving Soaps
I thought to introduce this new link in May, but the likelihood of that happening is a big fat ZERO. But I did take photos. The shaving soaps will have to wait. Like I mentioned earlier…I’m going to be very behind and playing catch up for a few months.
March 21, 2019: 34 Sources (and potentially a few more)
Four pages and 34 sources later my bibliography is done. There might be a few additional sources that get added, but the bulk of it is done. Bibliographies are my least favorite part of writing. They’re tedious. And when you have a million (ok, what feels like a million) sources they take forever to do!